In April of 1974, Pat and Joe Campbell planted their very first grapevines in Gaston, Oregon. To celebrate the birthday of those now 40 year-old vines, we are hosting a 1974 Throwback Party.
The party will feature Deep Cellar Wines, a 1970’s Costume Contest, Guest Winemakers, 70’s Bites, Photobooth, DJ & Dancing… It’s gonna be a rockin’ time out on the beautiful patio of Portland’s White Owl Social Club. Wear your 70’s best!
- Pat & Joe Campbell, Elk Cove Founders
- Winery Cameos by Adelsheim, Biggio Hamina, Patton Valley, Roots & Sokol Blosser
- Salud! – non-profit recipient of cocktail and beer donations
- Kelley Swenson – Mixologist for “Salud!” Cocktail
- Bridgeport Brewery – Frosty Malt Beverages
- Rev. Shines – 70’s DJ
- Claire Miller – 70’s bites Chef
This event is a pre-Feast celebration, a great way to kick off your Feast experience but you don’t have to be a Feast attendee to join us.
$20 Cover Charge – to purchase tickets, visit our shopping cart
$20 Cover Charge comped with RSVP for Wine/Food Trade, Press and Roosevelt Club Members. RSVP directly to Rebekah@elkcove.com with your name, affiliation, number of guests and email address to get on the list!
Questions? Contact Rebekah@elkcove.com