Our 2014 Reserve Pinot Noir has received an excellent 92 point rating from Wine Enthusiast Magazine.
This review will post in the December, 2016 issue of the magazine and at winemag.com. According to Senior Tasting Director Joe Czerwinski, Wine Enthusiast blind tastes wines for review and rates their wines according to a 100 point scale:
- Classic 98-100: The pinnacle of quality.
- Superb 94-97: A great achievement.
- Excellent 90-93: Highly recommended.
- Very Good 87-89: Often good value; well recommended.
- Good 83-86: Suitable for everyday consumption; often good value.
- Acceptable 80-82: Can be employed in casual, less-critical circumstances.
- Wines receiving a rating below 80 are not reviewed.