Roosevelt Club Picnic Weekend
July 11 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 11:00 am, repeating until July 11, 2021
Pack a picnic and join us out in the vineyard!
Bottle Service Only | 2 hours | Maximum of 4 guests | Reservations required
It’s been a while since we’ve welcomed you to an event at Elk Cove. We’ve planned some fun ways to host you this summer. To kick off an amazing season, we’re inviting you to a special members-only picnic in the vineyard! We hope you can join us.
– Taylor Theis, Wine Club Manager
Bring your own picnic and we’ll provide the wine! This is a 2-hour, outdoor reservation. Choose your favorite spot in the vines or by the pond. Bring anything you need to make your outdoor picnic enjoyable, including food, chairs, a blanket, etc. There’s limited availability so don’t wait to reserve your spot! We’ll supply a complimentary bottle to enjoy with your picnic. Choose from our 2020 Rosé, 2020 Pinot Gris or 2018 Willamette Valley Pinot Noir. Bottle selection made at the time of booking reservation. We’ll also provide up to 4 GoVino glasses.
- Reservation times are: 11 am or 2 pm.
- Check in before your reservation time at the tent marked Club Picnic Check-In.
- Limited to 4 total guests.
- Any alcohol consumption must be purchased onsite the day of the event. No outside alcohol permitted.
- Dogs are welcome but must remain on a leash and accompanied by the owner.
- Don’t get stranded! Ride services are unreliable in our area. Uber/Lyft may drop you off at Elk Cove, but they will not pick you up without prior arrangements.
Questions? Call us at (503) 985-7760 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to welcoming you back for our first event of 2021!