- This event has passed.
Solar Eclipse Party
May 2, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$25
Join Elk Cove at the Pike Road Patio in Carlton, Oregon to view the total solar eclipse of the sun. Our sister winery, Pike Road, has a great patio space to view this once in a lifetime event!
Your $25 ticket includes:
• A pair of special eclipse viewing glasses.
• A glass of Elk Cove Vineyards 2011 sparkling Brut Rosé
• A commemorative Solar Eclipse cup.
• Breakfast tacos, fruit and cafe de olla by Tamale Boy food truck.
• And music by classical cellist Eric Hammerquist.
People are coming to the Willamette Valley from around the world because we’re in one of the best spots to view this celestial event. And luckily in August we are very unlikely to have rain or clouds. The viewing party begins at 8:30 am and goes till noon with the eclipse reaching totality at 10:18 am.
We are just outside the official “Path of totality” and in Carlton, Oregon the sun will be over 99.9% obscured. The eclipse starts at 9:05 am and ends at 11:37 am.
Buy your tickets here.